• 3 first place finishes – NAGA Expert/Advanced No-Gi (160lbs)
• 1 second and 1 third place finish– NAGA and Copa America Absolute No-Gi
• Overall BJJ/Submission Grappling Record: 22-4
• NCWA All-American, Wrestling, Univ. of Cent. Fla. – 2005
• NCWA All-American, Wrestling, Univ. of Cent. Fla. – 2004
Bio: Ryan Hall is East Coast’s while Jayson Patino is West Coast American Trials champion. Would they meet on the brackets? In just about an hour of straight grappling for the ADCC Trials, Jayson only gave up 2 points when he went for a guillotine and the opponent managed to pull his head out and got awarded 2 points for the take down.
“My goal, like any other competitive fighter, is to be a World Champion. Whether that goal comes from the Mundials, ADCC, or in the Cage, this years ADCC Trials are my first step toward reaching one of my goals.”